Be informed or share your story at www.KnysnaCrimeWatch.co.za. Sign up for the newsletter. Share the link with everyone you know.
HELP KNYSNA TO HELP YOURSELF!2012 was the year that most scared me as a South African. We had Zuma, Zille and Marikana. We had intensifying crime and corruption. Worse was the "responsive", intensifying apathy by the public. We dropped on almost every ranking in the world. Change will not come from our "leaders". It has to come from us, not as voters in a pretend democracy but rather as citizens engaging in our community. Let's opinionate less about distant forces and rather be as active as we can in our own suburbs and towns. Let's be the change that we can immediately see. Public service, the real, selfless deal, is the only way forward. Treat Knysna as your home. Help Knysna to help yourself!
- Tremendous Blow to SA Banking’s Illegal Activities?
- Knysna on the Front Page of the Cape Times
- Yet More Plans for Water for Knysna
- The Pitiful State of Education in South Africa
- Where Does Your Debt Come From? (Part 2)
- Where Does Your Debt Come From? (Part 1)
- Environmental Groups Object 5: Mike Maughan-Brown
- Sorry Readers, it’s Sub Judice Time for Part 4
- SA Banks Keep Up Attack on New Era
- Environmental Groups Object 3: PG Bison/500 Houses for Rheenendal?
- Environmental Groups Object 2: CMAI & Chris Mulder’s Plans
- Environmental Groups Object 1: ISDF Tender Award & Chris Mulder
- Most Popular One-Day Blog in Knysna Keep’s History
- Are Lauren Waring & Chris Mulder Destroying Knysna? (Part 2)
- Are Lauren Waring & Chris Mulder Destroying Knysna? (Part 1)
- Mosque Coming to Knysna?
- You Are the Battlefield in Knysna
- Knysna Stormwater & Sewer Connection Audit Begins
- What Happened With the Fire in Belvidere?
- Do Not Be Controlled
Featured CommentThe WCED had a duty of care towards those children who perished in the bus accident and they failed them and if there is a nexis between omissions of the department and the accident they must be liable.
Recent CommentsWicked Mike: I just wish she had mentioned the other 3 people w...Bill: Muldergate has been swung wide open with this arti...Wicked Mike: One of the rare times news makes it out of our tow...Mike Wood: I'm glad that this is getting 'outside' exposure....Wicked Mike: Absolutely. We are to blame....Somesh: awesome post! great information. Bringing to light...Wicked Mike: Agreed. Blame must be on both sides. Banks rob. Co...Mike Wood: I come from the tiny Scottish fishing village of C...Wicked Mike: Agreed, negativity is almost as bad as inaction an...Wicked Mike: Good for you!...Tim: First i must emphasise here that despite having no...Gina: I am thrilled to hear this land is going to be dev...Wicked Mike: Thanks, Scott but the nitty gritty is that this ef...Scott: So grateful for the work this website is doing to ...Kelvin: Thanks for the good work Mike, I now see the turd ...Wicked Mike: I have added: "Chris Mulder, in the comment sectio...Wicked Mike: Thanks for your input, Archan. Do you believe that...Archan Benjamin: Hi Mike Please note that the Property24 website ...Wicked Mike: An argument has been put forward for the bidder wh...Wicked Mike: Appreciate you dropping in. If you wish to clarify...
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWS
LET US HELP
Mayor of Knysna
044 302 6534
082 666 8541
044 302 6590
082 444 4636
Knysna Tourism Board
044 302 6300
082 893 4548
Speaker, Ward 9 Councillor
Knysna Tourism Board
044 302 6353
074 112 2752
Ward 10 Councillor (Central)
Chairperson Governance & Economic Development
044 302 6300
082 903 3091
Knysna Tourism Manager
044 382 5510
072 176 3285
Knysna SAPS PR
044 302 6600
082 396 2658
Traffic & Law Enforcement (Head)
044 302 6361
He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts for support rather than illumination.— Andrew Lang