This blog presents to you the Knysna Ubuntu Party plan for our town.
Is the plan good or bad? Is it practical? Is it believable?
What do you need to know to make your educated vote in the 2016 Municipal Elections to be held August 3?
Please share your questions and constructive views on the Love Knysna Facebook – participate here.
I’ll present all party manifestos received. I’m hoping that our local candidates, supporters and opposition will participate too, promoting dialogue and transparent government that we can trust. Yes, that’s a tall order in our secretive town but if they don’t then, at the very least, we will know that their plans for our town either don’t include us or are nonsense only aimed at getting them jobs.
KNYSNA UBUNTU PARTY PLAN
REMEMBER – that one appointed mayor will have a much bigger impact on the community than twenty elected members of parliament. The UBUNTU mayor can implement the UBUNTU plan of action immediately, based on the party manifesto. That is why this strategy is so important. A victory in one small town will create much more than a domino effect – it will create a global domino effect that will spread around the world through all countries and across all borders. We are the ones we have been waiting for – this is the new age and we are the new wave of conscious thinkers and doers – so let’s make this happen for ourselves now. And it all starts with ONE SMALL TOWN.
Here is the KNYSNA UBUNTU PARTY PLAN of action for small towns…
- Win a local election.
- Use the monthly funding received from government to initiate all our activities.
- Install an UBUNTU municipality and Council of Elders to guide the decisions for the benefit of all – prevent abuse by any malicious individuals.
- Provide our own electricity supply for every town under our control – hydro or more exotic kind.
- Launch a diverse number of Community Projects like food, water, sports facilities, improved healthcare, engineering, dairy, bakery, etc.
- A sufficient monthly budget is allocated initially to launch and run the projects – if money is not available from government funding will be raised from supporters around the world.
- Each project is well managed and coordinated by a chosen team of experts in that field.
- Everyone is asked to contribute 3 hours per week to these projects – tasks are allocated by a central project coordinator.
- In return, everyone who contributes 3 hours per week receives free electricity AND everything we grow or create in the projects.
- Those who do not participate, continue to pay for electricity.
- This turns our town into a powerful labour force, doing everything for ourselves, creating abundance for our people – and others around us – a town of 5,000 people will have 15,000 hours of labour per week.
- This allows everyone to keep their jobs and still participate without disturbing their lives in the initial transition phase, while participating in their own future prosperity.
- This is a perfect launch and transitional model for all areas: people in towns with high unemployment and equally for those in more wealthy areas – everyone benefits.
- Free electricity for everyone that contributes 3 hours per week to the projects.
- Free electricity to all Community Projects.
- Free labour for all Community Projects from those who participate.
- Everything becomes available for free to all those who contribute 3 hours per week to the projects.
- We create abundance because we grow/build at least 3 times as much as what we need for our whole town of everything we do.
- We sell the 2/3 surplus to neighbouring towns at a fraction of the price available anywhere else.
- The community bank account is controlled by the Council of Elders.
- This immediately begins to destroy the capitalist model in the towns around us as people buy our products because they are cheaper – other towns will want to implement the same system of abundance.
- Our town makes large amounts of money which is used the following way: a: One third to maintain and upgrade existing projects – b: One third to constantly initiate new projects required by the community – c: Final third of money is distributed equally to everyone who contributes 3 hours weekly.
- This means that everything will be available for free to all participants (contributionism) while everyone receives money from the projects every month.
- Invite all industry and factories to become part of the Community Projects – and benefit immensely from: free electricity; free labour cost, free components and an increasing supply of free components as the projects become integrated and start to supply each other for free.
- Business owners retain one third of profits, 2/3 go to the community.
- Invite all inventors, healers, scientists, artists, food growers, etc, to our town to add their talents to our knowledge pool and transfer their skills to our community: How long before we drive electric cars? How long before our healers start to cure all disease – including cancer? How long for our farmers to grow large nutritious food?
- Powerful generation of wealth with which to grow community projects – and to distribute to the people – very soon everyone will begin to realise that we do not need money because we get everything for free and yet our bank balance grows every month – we need each other to create abundance – because money does nothing…people do everything!
- No corporation can compete with us because we provide the labour for free ourselves – and an ever increasing percentage of raw materials and components.
- Activate more projects and attract top talent in all areas – once the people feel the broad benefits on so many levels, UBUNTU Party will never get voted out.
- Everything we do eventually becomes a part of the Community Projects activity – like horse riding, healthcare, building, wood craft, hiking, art, shoe-making, etc.
- This system creates a new education structure where people learn valuable skills for life while doing community projects from the earliest of ages.
- This leads to restructuring the education system to teach our children and adults real skills for life that benefit the whole community – rather than getting a certificate with which we go looking for a job.
- In a few years we have a well-trained and highly skilled community where everyone can do everything – and loving it.
- Out of 168 hours per week, we only have to contribute 3 hours towards allocated projects – the rest of the 165 hours per week people can do what they love to do.
- People will naturally gravitate towards the things they love to do – engineering; horse breeding; musical theatre; healthcare, material science; etc.
- This means that we will contribute and create much more than three time what we need – because of the individual passions of the people.
- ONE SMALL TOWN is all we need – We will use this one small town as the first domino to fall and lead by example to all other small towns.
- Once we are in – it becomes unstoppable – UBUNTU will never get voted out.
- Converting our whole country into a united community of abundant diversity on all levels – which leads to the demise of money and the liberation of all people from financial slavery imposed on all of us by the banking elite.
What do you think of the Knysna Ubuntu Party plan? Discuss it on the Love Knysna Facebook page (opens in a new window).