These are the actions i requested from Parliament for the protection of Knysna and myself.
Don’t get bored of this continuing story! Support the few of us who have worked so hard for Knysna. Don’t become a victim to a short attention span. This may be my instigation but it’s for your better lives as much as mine. You must keep this story alive! Make it grow.
Ask yourself, why does the Democratic Alliance refuse to debate or meet me? Is that the response of the innocent or guilty?
My ‘Love Knysna Petition’ to Parliament’s Select Committee Petitions and Executive Undertakings delivered tons of evidence in support of my allegations of corruption and maladministration that crawls from Knysna to Cape Town. For the DA to act so arrogantly and blatantly against me and the public interest must mean that, despite their immense power in the our province of the Western Cape, they are worried.
These are the actions i requested from Parliament towards putting Knysna’s government back together and cleaning the Western Cape:
1. Placing Knysna Municipality under Administration – Section 139 suspends the powers of municipal managers and can dissolve the Council (no pay, politicians) whilst Province runs the town until its in order. The problem here is that MEC Bredell is the relevant ‘minister’ but is implicated in the our ISDF scandal. This would require pressure from National government and Bredell excluded from playing any part.
2. Forensic Audit/Investigation of Knysna Municipality.
3. The DA Federal Executive be made to respond for their poor actions and inactions with forensic audit into my complaints to the DA’s leadership.
4. The Auditor General be asked why, contrary to serious findings, the Knysna Municipality has continuously received clean audits (a mask that allowed the Council and Municipality to pretend that they’d done no wrong). It must be asked why the Auditor General failed to act on information I’d provided them regards Knysna Tourism.
5. An audit of the KPMG-run Eden District Corruption Hotline and a look into the efficiency and impartiality of other hotlines.
6. An SAPS authority figure investigate why the Knysna SAPS failed to follow through on cases involving me, never enacted the warrant of arrest for Mark Allan (who ran away to Thailand), and why they refuse to communicate with me (despite having stated publicly that they would). This must include investigating why the Hawks (Eden) failed to investigate my cases involving Knysna Tourism (Case 105/05/2015) and the ISDF (Case 106/05/2015).
7. A National manager of Legal Aid to review my cases, discovering why Legal Aid for Eden District hasn’t helped me.
8. Public Protector Busisiwe’s Mkhwebane attention be drawn to my 13 complaints submitted to the George office, considering if they’ve been correctly handled by the Western Cape, and allocating additional resources.
9. Any team investigating Knysna Municipality be multi-organisational so there’s check and balance e.g. SALGA and Public Protector.